Believe it or not, this (almost) year of silence is over.
Hey, so I know it has been a while since I last posted. Not that I have much of an excuse, but I promise I have been doing things in the meanwhile:
- I took an online acting course with Helen Motherflipping Mirren (YAY!)
- My health is currently undergoing some massive improvements. (Aka I’ve gone full-on IKEA with my body and mind)
- I took an online podcast course (MUCH YAY)
- I joined a writing group.
- I started writing a screenplay (AND I PROMISE TO FINISH IT)
- I’ve also learnt how to make solid perfume!!!
So yes, we could say that I have been putting my whole self in order (still doing so), and something that I had to do is return to this blog (forreal!!!), and aside from poetry and all that, I intend to reflect some of these experiences here. There will also be the long promised Film Friday, after all, I am a film buff (even by education), and I couldn’t let this opportunity pass.
In the meanwhile, I leave you with the one of the last videos I uploaded, from a Danish poetess of the 19th, Hanna Irgens: