The fragrance of characters: First try

In which a veredict is given over the fragrance that was created last week.

So you guys remember that I tried to create a perfume last week inspired by Lady Anne from Richard III? (Post here)

Today it was supposed to be the day when the maceration process finished so, I decided to test the results.

Of course, this being the first time I created a complex perfume, the result was as expected: Not good.

It’s as if patchouli overpowers every other fragrance I added.

I think that, in the next experiment, I’ll drastically reduce the quantity I added of patchouli essence.

Then again, practice makes perfect! I’ll tell you of any further developments soon, I promise.

Anuncios

Responder

Por favor, inicia sesión con uno de estos métodos para publicar tu comentario:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Google photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Conectando a %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.